Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 26, 2010

I didn't do much on Treasure Trooper yesterday; just one or two offers. That brought my total up by $1.10. I need to remember to do all of my Cashclicks, that would have brought my total up by another $1.35. I really need to make sure I do that more often, that can add up by the end of the month.

Last night, Treasure Trooper had it's monthly forum treasure hunt. In order to participate in the treasure hunt you need to purchase ticket from the trading hut.

The prize was $50, and I think it was well worth the 3 gold coins to participate.It was the first on I had ever done. Unfortunately, I didn't win. I did, however, find out that I need to work on my math skills.

Tonight, I will do more offers. I would like to reach $60 before the end of the month. That gives me 5 days to earn $10.70, it should be possible if I do a handful of offers a night and do all the Cashclicks I can.

1 comment:

  1. Great information! I hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete