Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, 2010


I made $1.10 yesterday. Not much, but at least I remembered to do the Cashclicks. I do have a few offers that I did still pending, so hopefully they will approve soon.
A couple of them I earned pearls for; I need 2 more pearls then I can get two more referrals. Then, my total referrals will be 14. I am very proud of myself only four of my current totals are from the pearls. The rest I got on my own.

TreasureTrooper now has a Facebook application. Hopefully, I can get some of my friends to join up through it. I like the addition of Treasure Trooper to Facebook. Using that application you get a free spin on the slot. Which is great since I love playing Treasure Trooper's slot machine.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! You will be making hundreds in NO TIME! Thanks for sharing your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up.....
    you are very affordable to complete any work.......
    you have added this application is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds pretty interesting, I might go check out the facebook page too. Thanks for sharing this online with everyone!

    ReplyDelete