Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My experience so far


I've heard about GPT sites in the past, and have decided to try it out for myself. There are many to choose from, but after looking all them over I decided to go with Treasure Trooper.

I have been with Treasure Trooper for a little over a month now. December was a busy month, so I wasn't very active. This month though, I have made sure to do a little every day.

On average, I spend about 1 hour a night completing offers or doing surveys. I find it nice to do while watching TV. In a little over a month, I have made $48.20.

Aside from the money making aspect of Treasure Trooper, I like trying to earn the pearls; it's like a game to me. Whenever you complete offers, you get a chance to find a pearl in a game like this.

You then pick one of the chests/clams and hope you get a pearl. What you see next will look like on of these.


I have very bad luck getting pearls, but I noticed that if I ask my husband to pick one for me he is always right. I have gotten 17 pearls out of 36 approved offers. I thought I lost a lot more often than that.

15 comments:

  1. This is very informative.....
    Thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasure Trooper is LEGITT!! You can make endless amounts! omg im so glad i found it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bad luck with the pearl game as well. I might have my wife pick them for me. Great job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TreasureTrooper is the REAL DEAL U can earn thousands just off this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice layout, Treasure trooper is the best, I have no complaints. I am a happy trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, and good luck with Treasure Trooper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might want to say a little more about what GBT games are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good job on the layout, especially throwin in those pics giving us proof

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great information for a newbie like me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. as per your experience it seems to be a genuine income system. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. o yes they do pay good i have been paid many times

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an excellent blogpost! One of the most informative blogs about how to work on TreasureTrooper.com!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've made $10 in three weeks so this does work!
    (kaitlynash)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love TreasureTrooper! I have made almost $200. Good Job with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete